Are your aligners feelings tight? Painful? Uncomfortable?
If you are on your journey to a straighter, more confident smile with Invisalign® or clear aligners, but are frustrated from aligner discomfort, keep reading!
Based on my time as a Registered Dental Assistant, I share with you the advice I've given to my own patients to ensure you have all the tools to make your orthodontic journey as painless as possible.
Watch Blog Video Below
10 Tips to Alleviate Invisalign® Pain
1. Wearing your aligners
2. Using a hot/cold compress
3. Massaging your jaws
4. Eating soft foods
5. Using Aligner Removal tools
6. Using Aligner Seating tools
7. Switching to new trays after your last meal
8. Dealing with Roughness
9. Treating Aligner-Related Canker Sores
10. OTC Pain Relievers